Thursday, September 3, 2009

First blog

Today I suddenly create an account to write blog because I want blogging long time ago already. I will try to use mixture of English and Chinese. My English is not very good, so if have any spelling or grammar mistake, please don’t blame me and feel free to correct me to improve my English, haha.

I not sure why the library here was very hot this few weeks. Air-conditional not good? Save electricity and money? Purposely turn down the temperature in library? I heard last time the library was very cold from senior, not ever hot like now. Yesterday, I heard someone said that the staff want to prevent Influenza AH1N1 for spreading, so turn down the temperature…is it true??? But I still stay at library whole afternoon to online, although a bit hot here. Haiz…


今天心血来潮开个户口写部落格。我会用华语和英语来写,因为有的人想看英文,有的人想看华文(会不会觉得我浪费时间?)。如果有什么错字千万别见怪,哈哈~~

不知道为什么最近沙大的图书馆这么热。冷气机坏?要省电?故意把温度调小?听学长学姐们说以前不曾有这样的事情发生,以往通常都很凉,很冷。这几天听说因为要防止AH1N1,所以故意把温度调小,真的假的?(有人说太热更容易传染啊。)不过我还是待在图书馆一整个下午来上网,心静自然凉,不过还是会有一点闷。Haiz…

No comments:

Post a Comment