Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fieldwork

Last Tuesday I had fieldwork. I went MAS flight kitchen with my coursemate.There were 10 people went to MAS flight kitchen for fieldwork while other coursemate went other place(but finally cancelled and was postponed for them).

We interviewed the officer for a period of time and knew about all the process of preparing food and HACCP too. But I felt they did not so welcome us (some people also thought like that) because they asked us still have any questions to ask and if not we could wait for the bus already. They also said they were busy and had work to do but they still waited the bus with us, lol. It was quite fun and we took some photo before we back.


Some of my coursemates.


Meal box setting room


They are preparing food.


10 of us that go MAS flight kitchen with a officer.

Today I have fieldwork too. I go FQC with 4 other coursemates while others go other places like airport and seaport. It is quite boring because we only interview the officer a while only and he need to go out for work after that. But we get a small note book each person. After that, we go Frenz Cafe to have a drink while waiting for the bus. The drinks are very nice : )


5 of us go FQC-Food Quality Control

Tomorrow have mid-term exam for Basic of Environmental Science, need study later......

No comments:

Post a Comment