Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to Kuching soon

Saturday I will start having holiday and go back to Kuching ^^

Most of the coursemates start no class tomorrow. But tomorrow I still having replacement class in public holiday, no bus tomorrow too, haiz...Audrey will went back to Kuching this afternoon, my senior roommate also going back to Sibu tomorrow afternoon, I still need wait until Saturday. Most people are going back during this Raya holiday. In my room, senior will going back tomorrow, me on Saturday, and another roommate on Sunday, only one roommate in my room no going back.But I prefer to stay at UMS because I have report to do and need to find information in library. So, I need to try to find the information first before Friday.

The library want to close again now, haiz...Puasa ...

再多几天就要回古晋了,星期六就开始Raya假期到下个星期日,真高兴 :)

大不分的course mates 明天开始就没有课了,可是明天工共假期,我还有补课,haiz。伶妃今天下午就回古晋了,roommate建滨明天也回去了,真快呀!我还要等到星期六。。。这个Raya假期,大不分的人都有回去(马来人一定回嘛),像我房间四个人里面就有三个人回,所以沙大比较少人。不过我比较想呆在这里,因为有report要做,所以想要用图书馆找书咯,可是现在不能了,要在这星期五找资料先。

图书馆又要关了,haiz。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment