Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Alone on Valentine's Day



I am alone again on Valentine's Day 2 days ago.
I am still single and nothing to do.
So I changed that 'I am in relationship' in Facebook.
Just for fun only~
Wow, there were so many people congratz me.
I felt guilty when more and more people congratz me.
But I did not cheat anyone.
Facebook did not state that it was for girlfriend/boyfriend relationship.
I have family relationship with my family and I love them.
I have friendship with my friends and I love them all.
My friends misunderstood only, haha ^^
But I appreciated that those who liked, commented and congratz me actually.
Some people saw the status but just past away like a ghost
without concerning or paying attention to it actually~
(excluded those who think is a fake news)
Happy Single Day for me
and
Happy Valentine's Day to all lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment