Monday, January 10, 2011

Boring

This few days is very boring.
Besides watching anime, movie and online,
nothing for me to do.
Well, since yesterday many people started to spread news
that Facebook will be shut down on 15th March.
The founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg announced this
as managing the site has become too stressful and ruined his life.
Today, when I listening to the radio,
I also heard the DJ discussing this issue with the audience.
Many people complain that they need Facebook in their life
and cannot live without Facebook.
For me, I can live without Facebook
but I will be very boring because no place to kill my time.
I think Facebook will not be closed down,
it may be a fake news.
If Facebook really shut down, the company will lose many.
It is wiser to sell it rather than shut down right?

No comments:

Post a Comment