Friday, November 27, 2009

Travian



I just finish playing Travian game (www.travian.com.my). Travian is a browser game featuring a world with thousands of other real players. One begins the game acting as a chief of a tiny village. You need strategy to attack other village and defence own village beside upgrading own village. There are three tribes in Travian: Romans, Gauls and Teutons. I choose the Gauls this time as it has high defence. I play this game many times already and this time is the most successful. I have 6 villages and my big family alliances won the game finally. I am at rank 2713 among 6484 players. I am satisfy with this result as I play during the middle of the game and I able to defence my villages well. Well done~


3 tribes in Travian

One of my villages

No comments:

Post a Comment