Monday, November 16, 2009

Interest VS easy

Last week, I having test for my cocuricullum.
Why we need to test that?
A cocuricullum should be a activity that let us relax.
But it becoming a test and given marks.
Some people join that club because they have interest on it,
while some people choose that because it is easier to score.

Today, I am register for my next semester courses.
Should I choose the courses which I have interest?
or should I choose the courses that is easier to score?
Lets take foreign language for example,
I have interest on japanese, mandarin & B.Malayu.
Which 1 should I choose?
or should I choose other language which is easier to score?

I want to take
Japanese:I like to watch Japan animation
Mandarin/B.M-Have basic

When come across a disicion,
between interest and easy,
what will you choose?

Will you choose a course or choose a work in future due to your interest?
or
Will you choose a course as it is easier to score?
Will you choose a work in future as it is easier to do?

It is complicated,maybe I will take manderin finally.
I register Spanish first because Japanese and B.Melayu already full.
not sure can take Mandarin or not too...

No comments:

Post a Comment