Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Xmas

Few days ago, I was sick.
I even slept for over 32 hours continuously without getting up from bed.
(regretting now because I should wake up at least to eat medicine)
Until I woke up after 32 hours of sleep,
 I just started to eat medicine and my fewer finally recover on yesterday...
Now I thinking I wasted whole Friday time sleeping and
I didn't submit my assignment on the day I planed to submit it.
Most important is 32 hours! I never sleep for so long in my life, even when I was baby.
Who can break my record , lol?
Never mind, it already passed.

After feeling better, I went to 1Borneo.
OMG, Parkson have big discount.
Bought a new shirt for New Year 2012.
After that, bought few junk foods like durian flavour snack.
It tasted weird when I started to eat it.
But after I eat more, I like it more and more.
My choice was not bad.
Because I saw this snack selling very fast.
When I reached there, left 3 packs, then I quickly grabbed 2 packs.

Finally passed 12am
and today is Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas all.
Not sure why I can't sleep again, sleeping 32 hours is 1 of the problem.
Another problem is thinking too much thing.
So, I decided to listen to the radio while I am on bed.
The DJ asking if you have a chance, 
what you want to substitute the red socks to put present?
Many people give creative comments like:
ATM card - can put many money
Rice container
A big lorry - can put many presents
Doraemon's pocket - put present in unlimited space
and etc.
Too greedy all.

Then, the DJ asking the listeners to guess a song's name
based on the tips he give.
The tip is: something everyone want it during christmas.
Most of the people answer correctly which is present 礼物。
There is a listener even say the answer is 钱钱钱钱
even saying himself/herself is “很现实的一派” = =ll
The final answer is 礼物 from梁静茹,
not 礼物 from 刘力扬!!

No comments:

Post a Comment