Saturday, August 21, 2010

During this few weeks


My coursemates, juniors and I went BBQ at Prof. Piakong house on 31 July afternoon. Finally I visited his house. I only ate some food, then some of us went back earlier to go Japanese Cultural Night at Dewan CHanselor UMS.


I attend Japanese Cultural Night on 31/7/2010 at night. The activities include cosplay, sumo, judo, kendo, karate, fashion show, and others, quite boring actually. Not interesting like I expected...waste my money only.


We went SST family day on 1/8/2010. A boring day because the activities were not fun at all. I think last year SST family day still quite fun.


Our ES's banner


Coursemates and I


Me and junior at family day


4/8/2010 is Li Ching's (center) birthday. We go to a vegetarian shop at KF to celebrate her birthday. We have a nice meal that day~


Nice meal right?

No comments:

Post a Comment