Monday, March 29, 2010

21 March 2010, I went to The Magellan, Sutera Habour Resort for MAGRA dinner (Malam Anugerah SST). I can see a lot of people getting dean list and go up getting certificate. The dinner was quite delicious. Here was the menu for that night: three hot and cold combinations, seafood soup with crab meat, fried boneless chicken, steamed sea bass, sea prawns, Brocolli, tom yam fried rice and ice sea coconut with longan (total 8 menu). Here are some pictures:

See Min and I


Johnny and I


Kim and I


Me, Chong Cin, Johnny, Lee Yu (from left)


CLC gang~


Me, Lee Yu, Sasha (from left)


Lee Yu and I


Hall for dinner


Medal for those who got 3.50 above for semester 1


three hot and cold combinations


fried boneless chicken


ice sea coconut with longan


The toilet at the hotel are big~lolz

Sorry, I took pictures with my handphone camera, the quality was not good. I did not have camera so I took some pictures only.

No comments:

Post a Comment