Thursday, February 18, 2010

Visiting friends and teachers on CNY

Today I visiting my form 6 friends and teachers, start from 11am to 8pm. Although very tired, but very fun. I recieve 1 angpaw, thanks aunty.


Yuan Xuan house~


Pn Loo big new house ^^

My sister go back to KL on 17 Feb, so fast. Her RM520 "ate" by Deposit machine (Maybank) on 16 Feb, the machine took my sister money away, but my sister's account did not have the money and the machine didn't give any receipt to her. She made a report on that time but she had to fly to KL on 17 Feb. My father and I go to Maybank on 17 Feb to ask them check after sending my sister to Airport that morning. Hope she get back her money~So, I advise go bank to transfer the money instead of using the machine because it may cause problem~

No comments:

Post a Comment