Sunday, May 20, 2012

Last 1 month at UMS

OMG, I just realised that I left 1 month to stay in UMS. 
Time fast so quickly... 
3 years of University life just past like that and
 I am going to miss it very much...

Past few months, I just busy with my thesis.
Besides having laboratory work, 
i need to read journal to find information to support my point too.
Finally, I submitted my thesis on Friday.
However, I still got many assigments, practical, mini project, and presentation to do...
There are more practical work to do coming next week.

Even I am busying with my study,
I manage to enjoy my valuable time with my friends here.
We have a happy moment
and we should appreciate the time/moment left with friends.
Nothing can be predicted in the future.
Anything could be happen tomorrow.
So, we should enjoy our daily life meaningful.
Do not waste our precious time on unbenefical things~

during Kim Ling's birthday~

during Kim Ling's birthday~

during Kai Sin'ss birthday~

Magra 2012

 with coursemates and juniors~

009 cell group at Upperstar



No comments:

Post a Comment